GUINNESS FAN ZONE MATCH DAY MADE OF BLACK
Category :CONSUMER MARKETING
- Guinness Stout brand has a historic association with football and is constantly looking for avenues to build this association in the minds of consumers, as well as driving consumption and conversation to the brand. One of its initiatives to achieve this is the Guinness Fan Zone: a collection of match viewing centres across Nigeria.
- Generate awareness, and excitement about the Guinness Fanzones.
- C&F Porter Novelli provided support for the Guinness Fanzones during the 2016 EPL football season
- C&F Porter Novelli created the ‘Match Day Made of Football’ campaign to encourage the target audience to share their match day experience with Guinness and drive advocacy through word of mouth. The hub of the conversation was online, using hashtags: #MadeOfFootball, #AreaMadeOfFootball, #CityMadeOfFootball and content in videos, editorials and pictures to showcase activities at the match viewing centres.
- Influencers on Radio, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube joined the campaign to drive the conversation on the Fanzone venues and activities.
- Filled up venues at the Fanzones
- Over 20 million impressions on social media
- Over 150 positive media reports on TV, newspapers, blogs, news sites and radio