Fact 1: For almost one year now, our higher institutions have been shut due to funding issues between the Staff Unions and Government
Fact 2: With over 470 (and growing) higher institutions, the traditional funding is fast drying up;
Fact 3: Astute institutions are already seeking sustainable fund-raising approaches
For The First Time Ever, The Strategic Fundraising And Capital Campaign Executive Training Comes To Higher Institutions In Nigeria
International hybrid summit at Minnesota State University, Moorhead, U.S.A. in September 2021
Two monthly webinars, and Two tutorials to expose the step-by-step actions utilized by the world’s oldest and biggest universities across the centuries
Opportunities for partnerships with universities in the U.S.A.
The Technical Partners
Four international organizations come together to equip higher institutions in Nigeria:
- ORBICOM-UNESCO, the network of communication professors and practitioners at the University of Quebec, Montreal (Canada)
- Strengths Incorporated (USA)
- Pace Fundraising (USA)
- Tri-College University (USA)
With their Nigerian partners
- C and F Porter Novelli Public Relations
- TBWA Concept
- $2,000 per participant.
- 10% discount for teams of three or more from the same higher institution
- This covers the workshop, materials, webinars, tutorials, and on-campus hostel accommodation#
- Participants will be provided with invitation letters as well as airport reception and transportation to the venue.
Fundraising and Capital Campaign experts from the US and Africa.
Ms. Stacy Palmer, Editor in Chief of The Chronicle of Philanthropy.
Eden Stiffman, Senior Reporter (Fundraising), The Chronicle of Philanthropy.
Mr. Shannon Schweigert, MD/CEO PACE Fundraising (USA).
Prof. Charles Okigbo, Professor Emeritus, Strategic Communication Analytics, North Dakota state university
Prof Una Osili, Research Director and Dean at The Fundraising School, Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI).
Charlie Melichar, Senior Consultant, Strategic Communication, Marts & Lundy, Inc (Fundraising Consultants).
Michael Ransom, Asst. Vice President for Development, University of Denver.
Larry D. Lauer, Marketing Communications and Development, Vice-Chancellor Emeritus, Texas Christian University
Nn’emeka Maduegbuna, Chairman, C and F Porter Novelli, Nigeria
Prof. J. D. Amin, former Vice-Chancellor, University of Maiduguri, and one-time Chairman, Committee of Vice-Chancellors