COCA-COLA NIGERIA STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS SUPPORT
Category :CORPORATE AFFAIRS
- C&F Porter Novelli provided strategic communications support for Coca-Cola Nigeria for three and half years between 2010 and 2014. Coca-Cola needed stronger media relations and issues management for its corporate and product brand
- Provide corporate communications, public affairs and marketing PR support for the corporate and product brands
- C&F Porter Novelli deployed a range of services including media relations, stakeholder relations, digital engagement activities, crisis management and cause related marketing campaigns among others within conceptualized and implemented campaigns, including; the Lagos Iconic Retail Kiosk initiative, Lady Mechanic Initiative, Campus Life Workshop, Coca-Cola Water and Sanitation projects, the 125th Cocktail and Photo Exhibition, the Copa Coca-Cola Youth Football Championships, Eva Fun Walk, Fanta Play campaign, Coca-Cola World Cup Sponsorships, Sugar Debate Campaign, etc.
- Consistently topped in share of voice in the media during the period
- The brand consistently topped in brand preference vs competition during the period