ALWAYS FORWARD EVER
Category :CONSUMER MARKETING
The Always Forward Ever campaign was built around a competition tagged ‘Always Moving Forward’ focused on inspiring girls between the ages of 12-18 to dream and think positively about their future.
The competition encouraged girls to write futuristic profiles of themselves in 10 years highlighting what they hope to achieve and how they will achieve it.
The campaign involved symbolic road shows to over 50 schools in Lagos to drive participation among girls – aged 12-18 years. Targets were encouraged to register and upload their essay “Me in Ten Years”.
- Drive participation among girls – aged 12-18 years
- Create adequate awareness for the campaign and drive engagement of the target audience through the online and traditional media platforms
- Boost the profile of the Always brand amongst target demographics
Agency adopted a multi-media leveraging approach across online and traditional media using multi-purpose press release targeted at Education, Health and Brand beats across online and traditional media.
To further increase our reach among target audience, we engaged Toke Makinwa, a popular young female influencer and On-Air Personality/“Vlogger” to drive the engagement and also drive participation of the target audience. This lasted for one month.
We also engaged celebrity influencers and twitter ambassadors to carry out tweet promotions and promotions on other social media platforms in addition to placing blog posts and photo splash to select online sites.
- The campaigned achieved greater participation than was agreed with the client by over 30%
- The campaign recorded 4,559,836 impressions on Twitter, reaching 625,987 accounts.